Body Ecology’s Super Spirulina Plus is an vegan friendly protein powder made from blue-green algea. This powder is made from all-fermented and all-organic ingredients that include spirulina, millet, quinoa, chickpeas, brown rice, and seeds mainly of flax and alfalfa. These ingredients are fermented with naturally occurring micro flora. All the nutrients are predigested and easily utilized by the body.
These nutrients are not necessary to humans but can be very beneficial to our health. The nutrients contained in spirulina have strong antioxidant properties that support cellular health through protecting the DNA and cell membranes from damage by means of reactive oxygen radicals.
According to customer reviews, Super Spirulina Plus is an easy way to add the essential nutrients without tasting them to our stressed systems in order to safeguard against diseases. It can also be added to smoothies giving an added burst of energy and assist with mental clarity.
This product currently has a 4.2 rating on Amazon.
What’s Inside Body Ecology’s Spirulina Protein
Besides the obvious ingredient, Body Ecology Super Spirulina contains additional ingredients that help boost its nutrient ratio and overall effectiveness. Most people have heard of these ingredients, but don’t always know why they are good for you.
- Spirulina: This is a remarkable food source with high protein content and huge reserves of vital nutrients. It also contains amino acids, minerals and vitamin.
- Quinoa: Contains amino acids, high calcium content, phosphorus, iron, potassium, and low sodium content.
- Millet: rich in protein and silica which is meant to improve the health of the hair, skin, and nails. Millet contains a high level of iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, among others, together with vitamin A, B1, B2, B3 with small amounts of vitamin C.
- Chickpeas: A rich source of cholesterol–lowering fiber. Addition its high fiber content prevents the blood sugar level from rising too rapidly following a meal, making these beans a good choice for persons with diabetes, hypoglycemia or insulin resistance.
- Biodynamic Rice: Has high level of insoluble fiber and contains B vitamins – folic acid, pyridoxine- iron and potassium. It also contains thiamine, present in the brain.
- Flax Seed: Rich in essential fatty acids. It provides omega-6 and omega-3 oils.
- Alfalfa Seeds: Rich in Vitamins B1, B2, calcium, niacin, iron and are a good source of protein.
This product can help with cell vitality and boost the metabolism. The boost of energy gained by this product is felt immediately and it can be easily absorbed by the body. Some and is recommended for patients under going treatment for fibromyalgia, cancer, and HIV.
Spirulina Powder – Benefits and Facts
Spirulina is a blue-green algae that is known to include phytonutrients. In case your wondering, phytonutrients are nutrients unique to plants that help protect them against germs, fungus, bugs, and other threats.
Extensive research has indicated that contains a high protein content with rich reserves of several vital nutrients, which includes vitamin B12 that is essential for vegetarians. Additionally, it contains a formidable variety of amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and trace elements together with unsaturated rare fats that include gamma-linoleic acid.
Most of the highly concentrated nutrients found in Spirulina help protect the body from toxins and stress. Research done by NYU has indicated that Spirulina supports the immune system, antibody production, and T-cell proliferation. The studies also show that Spirulina has an anti-inflammatory property, and assists in deactivating the toxins in food.
About Body Ecology
Body Ecology was founded by Donna Gates after years ofextensive research. Through Body Ecology, she is able to bring out the best in medical science, naturopathy, and the ancient Chinese medicine together for everyone to access her system of healing and health.
Body Ecology provides products directed to one basic law of nature:
That the digestive system is intimately linked to the immune, circulatory, endocrine, and central nervous systems. Affecting this interlocking system is a remarkable world of benevolent bacteria which must be present in the intestines for a healthy body.
Body Ecology system of health and healing comprises three simple dietary principles which include:
- Addition of cultured foods to the diet
- Altering the quality of oils and fats consumed
- Drastic reduction of carbohydrates and sugars intake